Working within our new limits
Covid-19 has posed huge challenges for the entire planet.
Although we do need to physically distance ourselves from others we don’t need to emotionally distance ourselves.
Online counselling & therapy can help people to connect and work through psychological difficulties in a time where it’s needed most.
before we begin
Things to think about
A little bit of thought needs to go in to online sessions before you begin.
- It’s important to have a good internet connection.
- You’ll need a camera & microphone.
- Find a comfortable and private space.
- Earphones or headphones help.
How to begin
- Get in touch with us by calling or by filling out our booking form.
- We’ll arrange an appointment time.
- Payment will need to be made before the appointment begins.*
- We’ll send you a link at the time of your appointment. No downloads needed.
- Phone calls are possible also.
- Online sessions are priced at €70 per session.
- *We have a 48hr cancellation policy on the first appointment.
.Get Started Pay Online
an Other way
We are a patient-first professional counselling & psychotherapy clinic.
Psychoanalytically trained. Dublin based.
Hold Masters Degrees
Combined years of experience